- Added a compass-like working mode to the Direction module item.
- This will mark North as 0°, instead of 180°.
- Added a module that shows you how long your current session is.
- You can find it under General > Uptime.
- Added more chat filter placeholders.
- Additionally, text shortcuts now support the placeholder system.
- You can find a list of placeholders here.
- Added the option to show your numerical ping instead of the bars in the server list.
- You can toggle this in Display Options.
- The email length limit for the account manager has been increased.
- Site Login will now show an error if the client is disconnected, instead of doing nothing.
- The Entities module now works as it used to in the old 5zig, showing both the loaded and the available entities.
- The Hypixel API key is now configurable.
- Server Options > Hypixel.net
- There is now a link in the Site Login panel to connect your Spotify account.
- Additionally, the client will automatically set the token, provided that you’re logged in.
- The Spotify token length limit has been increased.
This release adds or improves compatibility for the following mods:
- All known bugs related to the chat filter and other chat features have been fixed.
- The arrow count module for 1.14.4 and 1.15.2 has been fixed as well.
- The Controls menu no longer crashes on 1.12.2 and is now properly localized.
- The HUD options in newer version have been patched.
- Chat Time no longer recolors the message.
- The close mechanic for GUIs has been changed to match Mojang’s in newer versions.
- The 1.15.2 version no longer crashes on startup for some users.
- The FPS module’s “imprecise” mode has been fixed for 1.15.2.
- The account manager no longer lets you remove empty rows.
- The patron reward no longer disappears after 15 minutes.